The Global Surgical A-Series dental microscope provides magnification from 2.1-19.2x, allowing you to see more detail for higher precision during any procedure. And, it's easy to get started.
A-Series™ Dental Microscopes
The Global A-Series™ microscope is the ideal exam room microscope that offers compact design, easy maneuverability, intuitive controls, and brighter light. The A-Series™ microscope is offered with three different options of magnification range, a standard extension arm, an integrated LED light source, and the Axis control system.
- 3 options of magnification to choose from: A3, A4, or A6
- Axis™ Control System—delivers magnification changer, control handles, and tension controls all in one place
- Brightest LED light source available—100,000 lux
- Ergonomic handles with integrated magnification changer
- Eyepieces available in 10x
- Three-stage filter assembly: clear, UV and green
- More mounting options than any other brand
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
How Are Dental Microscopes Used?
Our Global A-Series microscopes offer many benefits for general practitioners, endodontists and periodontists, based on their quality design and performance. Here are a few of the benefits and applications of a dental microscope by specialty.
Benefits for General Practitioners
- Provides refinement in tooth and margin preparation.
- Allows for closer inspection of restorations and marginal tissues.
- Improved lighting and magnification aid in caries detection and removal.
- Improves detection and evaluation of coronal and root fractures and abnormalities.
- Facilitates cord placement for gingival retraction.
- Provides for better inspection of impressions.
- Helps with inspection of marginal fit of restoration (crowns, veneers, inlay/onlay, amalgam, composite).
- Facilitates in finishing and polishing of margins.
- Assists in gingival contouring or reshaping around teeth and implants.
- Assists in evaluation after cementation.
Benefits in the Dental Laboratory
- Assists in master die trimming.
- Facilitates in the location of bubbles, imperfections and undercuts in the master die.
- Facilitates in the marginal adaptation of wax or ceramic.
- Inspection of internal aspect of metal casting or ceramic core for imperfections.
- Adaptation of restoration to die for the finest marginal integrity.
Continue reading: The Benefits of Dental Microscopes for General Practitioners
Benefits for Endodontists
- The Global Dental Operating Microscope provides improved illumination and magnification enhancing the precision and manipulation of all diagnostic and technical aspects of Endodontics.
- Diagnosis: improves visualization of fracture patterns, both of the coronal aspect of the tooth, the chamber, and into the root structure.
- Isolation, evaluation, and remediation of pulpal chamber obstructions, calcifications, and resorptions.
- Allowing for predictable pulp chamber visualization, the investigation of calcified anatomy can be conducted safer, with reduced loss of tooth structure, minimizing iatrogenic incidents.
- Three-dimensional visualization of root obstruction from separated instruments allowing for more successful removal of iatrogenic blockages.
- Endodontic retreatment cases successfully “disassembled” due to predictable removal of core build-ups; cemented posts, silver cones, and previous root fill materials.
- Careful evaluation of biomechanics allowing for more complete cleansing and disinfection of root canal systems.
- Thorough cleansing of deep caries can be completely illuminated, removed, and sealed from oral fluids.
- Manipulation of gingival tissue, for example electrosurgical, suturing, and laser procedures can be more delicately directed with enhanced visualization.
- Endodontic surgical cases are enhanced as the complete lingual aspect of canal root structure can be more readily seen, allowing for complete root resection, and retro fill procedures. Retro fill preps can be directed to their proper alignment and depth. Enhanced surgical visualization allows for careful evaluation of suspected fractured root structure and periosseous defects.
- The Global Dental Operating Microscope allows for improved kinesiology around the endodontic procedure. The clinician’s position when working with the scope allows for a more favorable upright working environment, helping to alleviate occupational neck, back and shoulder issues.
- Reduces operator fatigue and eyestrain during procedures.
- Provide a wonderful platform for photographic documentation.
Continue reading: The Benefits of Dental Microscopes for Endodontists
Benefits for Periodontists
- Allows surgeon to minimize the size of the surgical site, reducing patient discomfort and healing time.
- Improves accuracy of microsurgical incisions and suturing with 6-0 through 8-0 sutures, permitting precise tissue/tissue and tissue/tooth approximation for primary would healing.
- Allows for better inspection and diagnosis of abnormal soft tissue lesions of the gingiva, palate, and mucosa.
- Improves visualization of root surface and adjacent intra-bony defects for definitive removal of calculus.
- Aids identification of micro-inflammation during re-evaluation following non-surgical therapy.
- Helps inspection of the quality of restorations and marginal tissues.
- Permits micro-level osseous surgery facilitating bone removal without nicking the root surface and allows for better periodontal ligament preservation during ostectomy.
- Permits accurate subepithelial placement and suturing of membranes and subepithelial connective tissue grafts.
- Improves visualization of implant sites with minimal space between teeth and helps in evaluating the exact fit of implant prosthetic components and the health of marginal tissues around implants.
- Permits precise control of laser surgery on adjacent teeth without injury to root or implant surfaces.
- Permits accurate and easier root amputations and hemisection. Also helps with periapical surgeries when required during periodontal surgery.
- Facilitates sinus lift procedures through direct visualization of the sinus membrane during dissection.
- Permits fine dissection of the mandibular and mental nerves for lateral displacement during mandibular implant procedure.
- Permits location of the periodontal ligament for atraumatic elevation of roots and root tips during extraction with concurrent ridge preservation/augmentation.
- Improves detection and evaluation of root fractures and abnormalities.
- Provides upright working conditions, alleviating occupational neck, back and shoulder problems.
- Provides high-resolution video and 35mm photography for patient education, enhanced training, and insurance/legal documentation.
Continue reading: The Benefits of Dental Microscopes for Periodontists
Unrivaled Customer Service: See What Customers Say
Don’t just take our word on it, see what doctors we work with have to say.
“I am frequently asked by dentists which microscope I recommend. I always recommend Global because of the superior customer service. Whenever I have an issue, Global has been quick to respond.”
“Initially I purchased my microscope due to frustrations with root canals, but it has become an indispensable tool for all-purpose use. And, a large part of why I chose Global was for their customer service.”
"I have never purchased a product that had better customer service than my Global Microscope. It’s great to know that I can pick up the phone and have an entire team of experienced professionals willing to help me promptly."
“I have been very satisfied with the support that I have received from everyone at Global. Everyone has been so helpful, polite and knowledgeable.”
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday thru Friday