Apex 2300/2310 Series—Exceptional Value at a Competitive Price
Apex 2300 Series Features
The Apex 2300 Series features all the same fine construction properties found in other SMR models. An electro-hydraulic lift system and manual backrest differentiate this Apex model, making it an exceptional value.
- Foot-controlled electro-hydraulic lift system for reliability
- Manual recline backrest, spring assisted with dampening piston
- Leg, arm and footrests synchronized with backrest movement
- Swivel base with 360° rotation allows versatile positioning
- Heavy duty steel and cast iron skeleton provides an indestructible foundation
- 300 pound lift capacity
- Seat design comfortably accommodates patients of all sizes
- Articulating armrests in upright position provide close-in patient accessibility
- Multiple-position, articulating headrest for patient comfort and physician accessibility
- Flip-up footrest for convenient patient access and comfort
- Optional Solarlite and restraint strap
- Multiple headrest styles available
- Back brake handle can be located on either or both sides
- Solarlite receptacle built into base
In addition to the features above, our SMR chairs and stools can be outfitted with a variety of non-standard accessories. Review our list of options and accessories.
Apex Series 2300 Dimensions
Apex 2300 Series Specifications
|Tilt / |
|Electrical Requirements||Approx. Shipping Weight||Seat Size|
|90°||n/a||300+ lbs.||115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 5.6/2.8Amps||210 lbs.|
|18" x 17"
46 x 43 cm
SMR® Apex 2300 Series Color Selection
Color samples shown may vary from actual color. Additional colors are available. Call 800-861-3585 for swatches. All products are subject to improvement changes without notice.